Returning Bank of America Chicago Marathon champion, Sammy Wanjiru had little difficulty defending his 2009 title, despite the record-setting turnout. Several thousand runners from all over the world took part in the 26.2 mile race.
Top 5, Chicago Marathon 2010, men
1. Sammy Wanjiru, Kenya, 2:06:24
2. Tsegaye Kebede, Ethiopia, 2:06:43
3. Feyisa Lilesa, Ethiopia, 2:08:10
4. Wesley Korir, Kenya, 2:08:44
5. Vincent Kipruto, Ethiopia, 2:09:08
Top 5, Chicago Marathon 2010, women
1. Liliya Shobukhova, Russia, 2:20:25
2. Astede Baysa, Ethiopia, 2:23:40
3. Maria Konovaleva, Russia, 2:23:50
4. Desiree Davila, USA, 2:26:20
5. Irina Mikitenko, Germany, 2:26:40
Singapore Athletics is the oldest Singapore sports portal. We are established on 25th February 1999 and are run by volunteers. Get all your latest local sporting news, results, downloads and videos and photos at this blog ... more »
Help keep this site alive. Blog + file hosting can be expensive for me. Any amount is appreciated.